TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

More garbage. They minute they meld it is we. This is why you...

1. 1,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 847
    More garbage. They minute they meld it is we. This is why you won't be successful in your no vote. It is not business. Just spite for you. The only thing you got correct is that some will sell and some have sold.

Just so you know, a lot have also stayed and bought. So every purchase I am making up until next week is just cheap STX shares.

Again, you have 100% of bugger all now, so you will end up with 11% of a bigger picture if you are only a TPD holder, which it sounds like you are. Why can't you see past the us and them mentality? You are getting the same slice, but you will be eating from a bigger pie. One with far more potential.

And now I am questioning your ability to think at all. Yes WE was in 2019. Hey, not sure if you are aware of this but there was this big take over thing that happened. STX made 119 million dollars out of that without lifting a finger. How was the TPD share price doing then? STX has well and truly documented why that well is on hold. Also, a little thing called Covid cause a tiny bit of fuss. And if you can't understand that, then honestly, I do not know what you are investing for.

Either way, you are not going to get your way, so I will continue to let you have your rants and leave you be. You obviously only want to see the empty half of your glass. I am looking at all the extra space there is to be filled. And I am 100% confident, this venture joined as one will see it done at some point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.