TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Why do you keep banging on like you get nothing? It's the same...

1. 1,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 847
    Why do you keep banging on like you get nothing? It's the same damn thing every time. STX gets this, STX gets that.

WE... get to keep Condor, EP447
    WE... get to consolidate Walyering and reduce costs
    WE... get almost, ok not great, but almost a 50% share of Ocean Hill, Eneabba deep, South Erregulla, and a litany of other prospects
    WE... get 50% of West Erregulla and access to Hancock
    WE... no longer have to pay two sets of directors fees for one asset
    WE... get access to the Govt status of STX, lead agency status and access to existing permits

WE.. as shareholders get a shot at everything. There is simply no loss here, unless you are foolish enough to believe that the price is being pushed down simply because no-one can see value right now. In all honesty I have been buying as much as I can when I can.

At the time when WGO was very much in the same position as TPD is right now, I was against the takeover. Now, my total profit has increased well and I have forgotten what WGO was all about as I look to a future with a stronger combined entity. It was the same argument then as it is now.

There is simply no negative but the one you have pre-conceived in your head that somehow STX is out to get you. Dabble, turn the table and look at this from the other side. Look at what you get out of this, not what you are losing.

Go read the STX presentation and tell me you wouldn't mind if TPD took a shot at STX for access to their assets. So whether STX takes over TPD or TPD takes over STX, we lose nothing. As a dual holder it means one less company for me to support capital raises, free company options and outrageous directors fees for. Right now, every joule of gas that comes out of Walyering feels like I am being double taxed on.

Not that it is anyone's business but it's a hard yes from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.