TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Yes Kanga watch this next 3-4 months in the PB for sure because...

1. 991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 958
    Yes Kanga watch this next 3-4 months in the PB for sure because I see action a plenty.
    I can only see the TPD/STX going thru. I am not happy with the deal as a TPD SH but I will suck it up and the way STX is shaping happy to move forward as an STX SH because they are absolutely shaking the tree right now and having a red hot crack and looking bloody Good.
    Now with some decent Cash Flow its a game changer and for the Market a major boost in confidence moving forward.
    I see STX and its build as way unders SP right now so .......GO STX.

So I am sitting down with MIke Collins (TEG Board) very recently and have a Cafe Late and bit of one on one chat. I shouted I might ad.
    Bit on Mike- (Mike is a terrific bloke with an exceptional knowledge and understanding PB and Geo). Like Darren and Conrad as well. First Class.
    Mike worked as VP Exploration and Geoscience for Mitsui E&P Australia and as both Senior Geophysicist and Senior Business Analyst for Woodside Energy Ltd in Australia, he was also Senior Explorationist for AGIP (now Eni) in London.
    Mike is very pumped and excited about the drills coming up in L7/437.
    "This is why I am here" Mike informed after I asked him why currently with TEG.
    I will personally take that discussion on PB and our L7/437 drilling opportunities with Mike I had that day and roll the dice any day of the week.
    Especially as well when CT informs at Good Oil Perth recently that drills with latest 3D tech results are hitting around 60% success in PB.
    See his recent preso. GO TEG

Jan 2024 will be Sooo interesting.
    After the TPD/STX divestment completed.
    Does SN at STX then consider a TO on the TEG. Lets face it the TEG is the last minnow in PB with turf standing now
    As it stands now SN/STX is up for $10mil for the 3 L7/437 drills for 25%.
    Why not STX free carry into 3 drills NOW with 75% and also get more cash.
    Come Jan I see TEG with around $10M cash in Bank.
    I am confident/opinion that in the next few months hopefully we get first line of approval from NOPTA on CCS for CH.
    $3M cash from PGY on initial approval then $4.5M on the injection License = $7.5M to TEG - Possible nice Bonus for STX.
    Does SN bite the bullet and take the chance of success on any of the 3 drills?
    If he does not take the above action, then if we do get a hit/success I am sure it will be a hell of a lot more expensive and way more competitive to get the hands on TEG if they have drill success.

TEG right now are getting stuck into getting all 3 pads ready for drill PB.
    I think they will have all 3 drill pads ready to go in Jan 2024. And I mean ready.
    2 deep rigs operating in PB and if one makes the call that its free prior to March 2024.
    Get your backside trackside and lets GO. So we could get a surprise and short notice drill I think if the cards fall that way.
    Yes I see early next year huge for PB.
    As we are all aware and can't discount a TO on STX as well at anytime, but I get this after the TPD divestment action.

All of the above is pure speculation/opinion on my part so please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.