TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Walyering to produce approx $15-20m this yearWalyering to...

1. 1,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 989
    Walyering to produce approx $15-20m this year
    Walyering to produce $30m 2024
    We should have around $4m in cash after expenses out of current cash position

We should have approximately $50m cash by end of 2024 calendar year and TEG JV and Waylering drilling approximately $10m in 2024.

Leaves $40M cash minus expenses so maybe $35m at end of 2024 (5-6c share) in cash and $130m in future cashflow (20c per share) before anymore potential success and increasing longevity.

I expect Condor to be minimal cost in 2025 if everything goes well.

What is Gurvantees worth? I hope they wait until after the pilot well and the next lot of exploration as we have budgeted for it already. I think this number will surprise some. Colby basically saying 5c is a joke currently. I'm optimistic we are looking at 10c minimum and ideally closer to 20c if the pilot well is a success. if we can get to 600BCF and have gas to surface and we are only covering 2% of license area its a bargain for Petro.
    I agree with others this is actually being seen as a negative on the SP due to sovereign risk and expected cash required to keep progressing it.
    Currently not fussed if it gets sold or spun out as long as we are looked after well and I do believe a special dividend would be on the cards if sold as we should be rolling in cash.

Leaves L7, EP 437 and Condor at zero value imo.

Is there another acquisition that will use up the cashflow?

I agree @Hardcash that we are at bottom of cycle if we can hold above 14.5c. It wont take long for this to reverse with the number of potential catalysts in the near future.

I went back through charts like NST, WAF and PLS before going into production and I'm very comfortable were we sit even though its been frustrating to point of infuriating at times.

Shalom enjoy the ride

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.