TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

You don't seem to accept that there's more than 2 positions here...

1. 1,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 989
    You don't seem to accept that there's more than 2 positions here other than happy or ticked off.
    I would suggest most were definitely ticked, annoyed plus many more words I can't write and I doubt anyone here resents anyone who feels this way.

What most have chosen to do is sell or look at the potential still and hold or accumulate.

No-one is dismissing your point and in fact agree but how long does one continue to focus on that unless they are prepared to take decisive action?
    Then there's a few who just made crap up, 8c and 10c predictions which aren't substantiated with any logical reasons becomes tiresome at best and opportunistic at worst.

There is more than 2 groups of people, more than 2 different issues and people discussing whingers are referring to one particular group that offer nothing positive.

You ask how can I be happy? Well I was happy when I got bucket loads for 12c last year after the 1st CR. Ticked when I bought more and a CR announced a week later. Infuriated when it happened a 2nd time for a few days and then chose not to cut of my nose to spite my face. I personally believe the gas and $$ are still there and chose to buy more to avoid dilution.
    Depending on how well or poorly we handle Gurvantees will have a huge significance on the profitability of this investment.
    I'm still very hopeful all ends well.
    I've been in this position a few times and while the upside may have reduced only time will tell and I don't see 20c limits in the SP.

Shalom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.