TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Talon Today, page-1474

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2320
    Hey Sky, thanks for the tag. I'm certainly aware of TPD, although I am currently not a holder. As you know I was quite heavy in NWE (now MIN) and am still heavy in STX... which has had a stellar run of late. Watching that one closely.

I am keeping a side- eye on TPD, it is interesting one... very strong volume today, looks as though the market is liking some near term catalysts with Walyering c/f around the corner and current drilling campaign in Mongolia. Personally, I am not a fan of overseas jurisdictions for mining / resources (been burnt before), have always found Aus Tier 1, in particular WA, my home state. So yes, TPD's PB assets are what I would be investing in. It appears I can't get enough exposure to the PB.

I do believe the imminent c/f will result in a step-transformation (and give the CR's a pause) and depending what happens with Mongolia, a strong candidate for corporate action. I think mgt on a whole is solid with clear vision on commercializing their assets. So some solid ticks for me.

Btw good to also see some posters here I recognise and respect... will do some more research and you may see me as a holder soon... and probably need to get my skates on given the volume... and it might also give me another home after my exit at NWE.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.