TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Im not convinced this time round a recession would necessarily...

1. 1,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 990
    Im not convinced this time round a recession would necessarily lead to price decreases as the energy sector is completely broken and disjointed.

You got this massive push to shutdown coal, just pumped heaps into new housing, an ev take up that will explode and the only real sort term solution is to be able to switch gas powered stations on and off in the short to medium term here and its not as if China is going to have a major overnopply market and if it did Mongolia doesnt even have a gas market yet so im not convinced pricing will be an isuue but i have little to no true understanding of the technical drivers.

Realistically 4 months to first gas, that should reduce significant risk to the financiers and I get a feeling the terms are going to be really good and cause a significant rerate. 4 months to be a producer, as Jesse Livermore said sometimes the hardest part is just sitting.

if we needed to raise $5m its around 5% @ 20c and around 25m shares.
    If contingent resource is a good result and debt funding announced I dont reckon you could accumulated 5% from here on in without pushing the SP up significantly and over the 20c mark so if someone interested who know what a CR may look like if all the other ducks line up.

Colby has a bit of credibility on the line here and it will be important for marked confidence he delivers on what he has alluded to. A bad result would not only have effects on current SP but potentially confidence of investors going forward.

Traders can have a field day between these levels and 18.5-19c its around 20%. That wont last for long imo.

Hard not to keep buying here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.