TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

I doubt retail will see a CR.If there is one I assume it isn't...

1. 1,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 989
    I doubt retail will see a CR.
    If there is one I assume it isn't huge unless Waylering is well over budget and it will go to soph.

Regarding taking up of a CR or not isn't always that simple and many people in many companies are well underwater from them pouring money in year after year.

The SP was around 1-1.1c or 20-22c and got as low as 11.5c.

There's no guarantee you would get your fill.
    There's a chance your stock would drop 25% and in this case close to 50%.
    Theres a consolidation coming and many had bad experiences with that.

Then there's circumstances for each individual being cashflow, overweight in a stock, other opportunities to assess, risk management.

For some 6%-12% would be a lot but this ended up 25% and it happens often.
    Then it's actually not about the discount it might be about buying a bigger position and when 12% extra shares hit $1 that becomes a lot.

Yes it can hamstrung a company but it can also send a strong message that don't discount my position to much and dilute the crap out of me for someone else's benefit.

I chose to sell all my TPD in one entity at the time for 1c-1.1c to renovate a property and not participate in the CR, confident I could get my fill when the property sold.

When many on here were criticising the consolidation and the SP was languishing 25% lower at 12c settlement on the house went through and I sucked up the last of the 12c selling for a day.
    More than doubled what I had sold.
    So if all goes to plan I would say its worth $2m-4m difference in 2 years not 6-12%.

It's afforded me the opportunity too keep supporting the stock now by buying into weakness.
    The last 3 weeks adding around 10% each time.
    It would be really difficult for me too do this if I was still underwater or had little gain in 12 months.

I don't think we should criticise anyone on here investing policy. There's many people who have dug massive holes by participating in CR's year after year feeding fat cats.

I'm backing Colby to have debt funding sorted and a jump past 20c and towards 25c with a GSA and Guarvantees announcement as well within the next 3 weeks.

Shalom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.