TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Talon Today, page-640

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1388
    Talon sit tight and play with a straight bat and continue the progression of their projects.
    Very important factor is that the PB Gas Resource and its players are getting plenty of deserved attention and exposure. That canonly be advantageous for all.
    Much reporting and speculation on current PB activity.
    All players are on the map, always have been but now others know exactly where on the map and what they hold and Talon hold a bit with Walyering & Condor in the PB and Gurvantes in Mongolia.
    Talon definitely have appeal which ever way you want to stack the assets.
    Exciting time for company, SP not where we would like it to be, but fundamentals are.
    Talon have a strong resume and it presents well and may lead to, or has lead to some attention, even though SP says nay?
    Whatever happens going forward in my opinion can only be positive for Talon who are a junior partner with Strike Energy in the PB who is under the spotlight and it is looking very much like the Erregulla gas fields are appearing to be the actual target in recent PB consolidation activity and they as a company are standing tall at this point.
    That's just my take on current situation and I'm thinking Talon will have it's time in the spotlight and that is not all about Walyering & Gurvantes, but also Condor.
    All interesting times ahead for Talon on different fronts.
    all my opinion.
    GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.