TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Talon Today, page-92

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1388
    I reckon management and personnel from both companies would be strutting around the drill sites singing
    "Jumpin' Jack Flash, it's a gas, gas, gas"
    There must be a great feeling of rapport on site which would be building with each successful drill and very soon coming to a crescendo. We know how it feels from afar but would be something special to be there on the ground and involved - part of the exploration and hopefully this massive gas discovery at Gurvantes Mongolia.
    Don't know how personnel is deployed but for all involved short and long termers it must be a great sense of achievement brewing.
    Confidence is going to an important ingredient moving forward I would think,
    Both managements would be keen to demonstrate their eagerness to take this project to pilot and onto production for all to see.
    I think with Colby joining TMK team on location, the game has gone up a notch or two, we have the rails position as owners of the project (TPD soon) and you would think the body language would be posturing up accordingly. We have a good partner to be in TMK, they have a lot of Mongolian experience, even their MD has worked there for over10 years.
    Rarely come across a situation like this.
    This is fascinating!
    all imo.
    GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.