TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

talon valuation minimum 12c to 14c, page-37

1. 5,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2208
    Very interesting to see the action since Talon hit the shelves. Bargain prices when the first shares went on sale then a quick ride up to around book value then another trip to bargain prices with the rest of the shares hitting the shelves.

Selling pressure is likely to last with so many holders seeing their TPD shares being a free bonus on the side of their SEA. Also, many will have fairly trivial amounts since their TPD holding will be of much less value than their SEA holding, and their SEA holdings will often be around the size they would consider about the right size to be holding.

Still, if you're going to sell quickly you probably sold out before now, and selling pressure should only decrease towards the end of the week and through the next few weeks. Once the desperate and unconcerned sellers are out the price should improve, and presumably will at least get close to book value or at the very least cash value.

I think we'll also get a boost when we get a website and announcements outlining company plans and vision. I don't know how great a company Talon will be, but it definitely looks like great value while the rush of sellers who didn't even really want these shares is selling them for whatever the market gives them.

Disclaimer: Yep, I'm biased.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.