TAM 0.00% 2.7¢ tanami gold nl

tam - beast, page-7

1. 2,463 Posts.
    re: tam - beast/mpv2

Im not saying anything about price - or maybe I should say its going down coz it does the opposite to what i say --- but I suspect you may be correct that we will hang round here either till production - or some confidence returns to POG

What if gold gold crashes? oh well I spose we and OGD BMO CRE GGN and lots of others will crash too but thats a bit like asking what if me aunty had balls.................maybe she'd be me uncle lol - I dunno and not gunna say anything bout pog either but spose you gotta just make ecisions on the info you have at hand and POG is part of that and whatever you reckon on your own reaserch think it will do

One thing i noticed while POG was going nicely was that the size of some of the buys looked a lot like bulletin reader types ala treadgold or at least more conservative types - sizeable buys - of course they get jittery when POG slumps - or perhaps more correctly think may be able to pick it up cheaper with a slump

For mine the few considerations are -

finances - not too worried bout that myself.

Management seem to be doing the right things atm so I have confidence in them (but that can change in an eye blink)

Can they find more gold (for mine, the odds are indeed in thier favour for sure)

and finally where you think gold is going Im not going to say where I think it is going coz it will do the opposite but some good buyers have been

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 135072 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 35710 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.