TAM 0.00% 3.3¢ tanami gold nl

tam raises $20m at 0.185, page-16

1. 2,463 Posts.
    re: in the age yeah me too but while it makes for some dilution perhaps it is reasonable to think it could see potential for better divvies earlier - I expect and hope they use a reasonable % of profits to self fund further exploration and reinvest into company growth but without the placement maybe they would have to set aside a higher % for funding maybe this way they wont need to set so much aside early on - dunno - havent had time to look at things that close yet but maybe the dilution will have less impact than we first think

Again, I take the willingness of "sophisticated" players to take the placement at pretty much market price as a vote of confidence indeed

Any news that helps get the word out there helps us ---I also like the international spread of placement Nth America England I presume those taking up the placement will o thier own bit of talking and tipping at the pub so it all helps.

just like to see that channel re-establish itself again so i can trade it a bit to increase my holding would love to buy more this low at sophisticated prices but am just not sophisticated enough to have any doh left - fiully committed all over the shop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.