TAM 0.00% 3.1¢ tanami gold nl

I agree PB that the mining delay is working in TAM's favour, in...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70

I agree PB that the mining delay is working in TAM's favour, in that the real upside for the stock is not so much in their current assets (perhaps 20c to 25c) but the real upside potential is in further significant discoveries within the CTP. Just after signing the JV deal in 2015, NST stated just after signing the JV deal that they considered the CTP could be part of a large new gold camp (also evidenced by their large additional acreage acquisitions), if they happen to be correct, Tam’s upside is open-ended and impossible to currently value.

NST have now at last committed to actual resource expansion drilling on two of the larger CTP deposits as well as intensive drilling of the high upside Cave Hill structure over the next few months. IMO NST looks to have finally completed the vast majority of its extensive preliminary review work and is now transitioning its focus towards resource confirmation and expansion.

In the last 2 minutes of an interview with Pierre Lassonde (ex President of Newmont Mining and CEO of Franco-Nevada) he states that the most significant price driver for a junior gold miner is its capacity to add resources at low cost, and further suggests a best practice cost target of around US$20-$40 per ounce found...Contrast this with TAM’s unique position where any new discovery made by NST immediately becomes a cost free asset!

https://www.*****.com/news/video/show/BMO-Conference-2021/3250/2021-03-08/Pierre-Lassonde-what-gold-bullions-decoupling-with-miners-signals-for-price#_48_INSTANCE_puYLh9Vd66QY_=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.*****.com%2Fnews%2Fvideo%2Flatest%3Fshow%3DBMO-Conference-2021

With this brilliant upside above its existing assets, my greatest concern continues to be an opportunistic takeover bid being made at a time when shareholders are finally about to benefit from NST’s serious resource expansion program. IMV shareholders patience is about to be well rewarded in the months ahead as drilling results start coming through.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 245161 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 73704 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.