MLX 1.25% 40.5¢ metals x limited

TAM, page-2

1. 4,929 Posts.
    I had seen that allycat. It does not speak to the supreme court hearing, nor its judgement.
    So I guess has it been resolved formally? Likely not because MLX have not made an announcement.
    Suggest that TAM BOD have simply decided to push ahead notwithstanding any impending case and are displaying the confidence of a company which thinks MLX doesn't have a case.
    Or TAM has come under pressure from SH's to provide an update due to their concern of the amount of money and length of time of hearing before TAM can move fwd one way or the other.

The other interesting point is that TAM took the case to the supreme court for relief. The only reason they did that was because NST HOA had a condition that the MLX HOA needed to be cancelled. Usually a company would go ahead and simply let MLX drive the court case with injunctions etc.

This NST condition is a massive impediment on TAM, MLX even if they have a weak case may want to drag this along if they wanted to and use this as a negotiation tool. Maybe! quicker this is behind us the better one way or the other. Doesn't seem to be affecting the SP, wonder if it will be affected after court decision. TAM had a reasonable effect on SP going fwd and not sure if any of this is already priced in,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $367.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 41.0¢ 39.5¢ $348.2K 866.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 34179 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.