TEG 9.52% 1.9¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Tamarind substantial holder in NWE, page-2

1. 1,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3336
    For those few here who are interested in my views on this Tamarind move, this is what I just posted on NWE. Some over there appear perplexed, others suspicious and others mildly optimistic. My views are: Tamarind had two oil expert directors appointed to TEG and TEG needed that. NWE is a $10M market cap company potentially sitting on a huge oil resource in Xanadu. It can't do it by itself. TEG and NWE are JV partners. Tamarind wants this to happen as do I as a TEG shareholder. NWE doesn't seem to have the resources to do this quickly or at all. Only NWE can drive the approvals and the 3D on Xanadu. Tamarind invested in TEG to access Cliff Head, Arrowsmith and the Perth Basin. They just want this to happen otherwise they may as well sell up and take their bat and ball and go home. This is a great chance for both NWE and TEG IMO to get going as Tamarind has a lot more clout, money and expertise than we do. Frankly if Tamarind didn't invest heavily in NWE then all would be lost IMO and we would all be here until doomsday waiting. I say go Tamarind. I support this move. The only company that is going to take NWE and TEG out is a much bigger company than Tamarind and I suspect that is what they may be hoping for eventually. They renovate the house in the right location and then sell for a high price and we all benefit. I doubt the SP of either TEG or NWE will move though for a while but in a few months on news I am hoping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $34.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $7.52K 378.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3908935 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1726232 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.03pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.