TMR 0.00% 0.4¢ tempus resources ltd

and further digging reveals:Chile also possesses the necessary...

1. 451 Posts.
    and further digging reveals:

Chile also possesses the necessary raw materials for a steel industry. Next to copper, iron ore is Chile's most valuable resource and employs some 7,000 workers. Chile is the third largest producer in South America and exports most of its production to Asia,with deposits—east of Antofagasta in the north near the Argentine border; a 300-mile (480-kilometer) belt parallel to the coast some 50 miles (80 kilometers) inland from La Serena north to Chañaral; and in southern Chile south of Concepción

Note: inland from La Serena north to Chañaral;

Then from Latitude resources web site - Santa Dominga is the southernmost of five iron ore/copper-gold properties held by Latitude and located on the coastal belt of Chile, north of Santiago . The project lies approximately 60 kilometres north of La Serena, in a metallogenic belt containing several other producing mines, including the world class Candelaria IOCG mine, operated by Phelps Dodge.

Then a quote from HighGrade :Santa Dominga is considered by Tamaya to have potential for 50Mt of resources, with a well defined target and substantial high grade intersections of over 50m at 1.6% Cu, 0.35 gpt gold and 30-40% iron.

I have put a few dollars into this one over the last year purely on copper but gold which I am bullish on long term and the merger with IBR, you can see a mid tier in a couple of years. Resource upgrade at Santa Dominga could just be outstanding if Fe is included in the assays

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.