tamerlan tsarnaev was definitely brainwashed, page-185

1. 37,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    I think we in Australia have been extremely lucky for what we have, and we have apologised to The Aborigines, (me personally on behalf of my family, before Rudd)

mate. why do you keep replying as though you are educating me

the British came here & basically destroyed the lives of the local people and took everything

we took everything.

in Nth Qld, there is an island called Palm Island, where all of the local tribes were rounded up & placed on Palm Island

the apology is 100% superficial. it changes nothing

last year, I bought my 1st ever property, near Palm Island. I felt great shame when I bought it. Great shame. an apology counts for nothing because it is a tragedy.

... although it seems you wouldn't mind if the Japanese had taken over

the Japanese simply decided to modernise because of threats to colonise them & then joined in the European powers in a colonist race. The Americans initially threatended them

I doubt they would have ever taken over Australia since they were probably interested in throwing Europeans out of Asia and taking over Asia themselves

imo, best to educate ourselves to free the mind from the kind of brainwashing you posted about Japan

the Europeans were in Asia, exploiting & violating the people & wealth of those nations. that is why a tiny country, such as Holland, is home to some of the largest multinational corporations, such as Shell, Philips, Unilever, etc

the Dutch wealth came from Indonesia

education, education, is the key, to be free from brainwashing

... and your photo of the "boy in Iraq". Where did you source that, and I might be able to answer your question of who blew him up ?

irrelevant. if he was not blown up by Americans, certainly others like him were

the photo was place their to open your heart rather than to nit pick

good luck with your doing unto others! whatever dude

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.