tamerlan tsarnaev was definitely brainwashed, page-24

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Yes Jessie, you are right.

Apart for the obvious reasons as to why the middle east dislikes the west (wars), I think multiculturalism is having a big effect as well. A lot of young muslims living in western society are torn between two cultures. Some of these muslims don't fit in to the western mold and often find they are outcasts. Unfortunately, these people feel a need to fit in and in some way, western culture has rejected them. This is when they search for a way to fit in whilst having to live in western culture. In come the radicals! The young muslim in their search for meaning and acceptance is an easy target for those who are rejected by western culture. Then this rejection turns to frustration which in turn results in hatred.

I know that the majority of muslims are peace loving people. But, unfortunately the middle eastern beliefs and western beliefs clash on many fronts. I don't think assimilation really works and we are going to continue seeing young muslims feeling isolated and rejected living in a western country. They then become pray to radicals.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.