tamerlan tsarnaev was definitely brainwashed, page-5

1. 8,256 Posts.
    The FBI bungled badly and I think heads will roll.

The FBI are not complicit - they were not behind this attack - they were simply not up to task of identifying the threat that was identified earlier.

Two separate issues:

1/ Tamerlan was indoctrinated by radical muslims with a goal of targeting the West

2/ The FBI did not identify him as the threat that he actually was.

Tinfoilers claim the FBI and CIA are "running the show" and are behind so many of these gunman and other attacks, when the truth is, there is more they could do with their supposed inside knowledge.

In some defence, I'd imagine the FBI, CIA and Police in general are being swamped with data and "intelligence" on so many individuals - one just needs to look at the tens of thousands of bloggers and posters all over the net who spew out some heavy and hateful stuff - not the sort of people you'd like to have as your neighbours.

They clearly did not pick Tamerlan for the threat he was.

Here is an interesting parallel when there is a boatload
    of info reported to the police:

I recall going back many years, there was a murder in the next suburb to where I was living with my family (as a teenager) one evening. I recall seeing a man in the overgrown garden of the empty (deceased estate) house next door digging about 20 minutes after the time the murder occurred (this is before I knew about the murder). The next day, after hearing about the murder and a man seen running away from the crime scene (in our direction), my parents reported the incident I saw to the police. There were apparently many sightings and it took the police a week or so to finally follow-up and pay us a visit - they didn't seem too interested. They followed-up again 12 months later, much more interested in the fact that a weapon might have been buried next door, however, by this time, excavation and construction saw a new house standing next door.

The Law Enforcers are not perfect, although we'd hope, in cases like this, that they were much better with their preventative intelligence.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.