BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Quoting Moreld: “abobo may be right about Peter Cook and the...

1. 830 Posts.
    Quoting Moreld: “abobo may be right about Peter Cook and the management team, I HAVE NO DIRECT EXPERIENCE WITH THEM”.
    It is refreshing to contrast your claim that you have no direct experience with Peter Cook and the management team with your statement in the same post Quote:
    “However, at the AGM this was clearly and reasonably explained” and “Not true, totally fabricated or shows a lack of understanding of what actually occurred and what is in PCs contract. Did PC deserve bonus? No. Should he have rejected any bonuses for the year. YES. But it was all by the book”.

Moreld, welcome back to HC. In the most befitting manner, it is good to see you challenging the credibility of my post with your assertions that my post is different from the truth. Let me back up my assertions which should reveal WHO IS NOT POSTING THE TRUTH.

Quoting Moreld assertion No 1:
    "In the AGM Peter Cook LIED to shareholders on the cash per share backing."
    According to ABOBO'S GUESSTIMATES. THAT IS AN OPINION NOT A FACT. At worst Cook may have made a small mistake, BUT MY FIGURES CAN'T EVEN CONVINCE ME OF THAT.
    I'd suggest calling someone a LIAR over a few possible cents which could easily be explained by timing etc is a rather extreme call, which says more about abobo than Peter Cook”.
    END of Quote

Moreld, I suggest your assertion says more about your aversion for the truth more than anything else. We debated this in great length in HC months ago where I QUOTED Peter Cook’s figures. To post that my assertion was based my Guestimate speaks for itself.
    Here is the original posts for the record: http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_threadview.asp?fid=1&tid=769559#3459689

My statement that Peter Cook LIED was based on::

QUOTING FROM BTA’s ASX announcement on the AGM:
    Page 2 Paragraph 4 QUOTE: Your Board is particularly concerned with BTA share price at these levels. With CASH REPRESENTING 34 cents per Biota share End of Quote”

FACTS:
    Page 18 Line 1 : “Quote At the end of September our cash stood at $55 million. End of Quote”
    BTA announced on 14 Oct 08, there are 174,563,999 shares.
    Therefore cash per share is 31.5 cents

Conclusion: Moreld, I don’t know what figures you COOKED figures, Any decent person with a calculator knows $55million divide by 174,563,999 shares is NOT 34 cents. Peter Cook LIED on 29 October when BTA shares were trading at about 34 cents. MORELD too ran with Peter Cook’s LIES when posting
    QUOTING MORELD POST #3454016 on 30 Oct 2008 Post #: 3454016 :
    “It doesn't get much simpler than this. Biota is selling for net cash. All the assets and future revenue are given no value by the market”

I will post your Asertion no 2 separately so you have a chance to response to each of them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.