BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Quoting Moreld’s assertion No 3"They ignored the fact that...

1. 830 Posts.
    Quoting Moreld’s assertion No 3
    "They ignored the fact that shareholders had voted down a resolution to reward Peter Cook in the AGM. They showered Peter Cook with LTIOs and engaged in a company shares buyback by stealth."
    NOT TRUE, TOTALLY FABRICATED OR SHOWS A LACK OF UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT ACTUALLY OCCURRED and what is in PCs contract. Did PC deserve bonus? No. Should he have rejected any bonuses for the year. YES. But it was all by the book.

Moreld please read Biota’s ASX announcement on 29 Oct 2008:

QUOTE: “Resolution 3b in relation to Approval of 2008 Grant of Options;
    -DEFEATED on a poll”.

What is Resolution 3b?
    “To consider and, if thought fit to pass the following resolution as an ordinary resolution
    That the grant of 456,300 options under the Biota Holdings Limited Employee Option Plan to Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director Mr PETER COOK in the manner set out in the explanatory notes to this notice of meeting be approved for all purpose including for the purpose of ASX Listing Rule 10.14”

Read page 2 of BTA’s ASX announcement for FACTS:
    Quote first paragraph:
    456,300 LTIOs APPROVED by the Board on 16 December 2008, with SHARES TO BE ACQUIRED from 12 January 2009.
    Last Paragraph
    Allocation of options where SHARES WILL BE ACQUIRED and held in trust:
    456,300 Long Term Incentive Options (LTIOs) unvested and subject to performance hurdles.

Moreld, did I fabricate these announcements and showed a lack of understanding of what actually occurred or are you saying BTA LIED in these announcements?

And I admit – NO I DID NOT READ WHAT IS IN PCs Contract BUT I read the ASZ announcement. Did you read PCs Contract and forgot the TRUTH as well as forgot the ASX announcements? Please tell us where we can find PCs Contract for 2008.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.