BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Moreld,It is time you reveal to HC readers why you are so keen...

1. 830 Posts.
    Moreld,
    It is time you reveal to HC readers why you are so keen to call me a liar for posting the TRUTH about Peter Cook and his mates.

Have you read PCs contract for 2008? You certainly implied your post was based on facts you gathered from reading PCs contract and I lied and made up stories that shareholders voted against giving Peter Cook 453,600 LTIOs.

Instead of spinning the truth, please tell us why the board approved the LTIOs against shareholders votes and engaged in the company share buybacks?

BTA has the power to issue new shares IF and WHEN the shares are vested when Peter Cook achieved the performance hurdles. So why buy back BTA shares for these LTIOs? Will the buyback help pushed up the sp and hence assist Peter Cook to achieve the performance hurdle?

Is the share buyback a company shares buyback by stealth?

I had and will continue to post that BTA has a very good product in Relenza and very promising pipeline products especially LANI. However Peter Cook and his mates have a proven record of wealth creation, the most revealing is Peter Cook’s wealth creation success in Orbital Engine (OEC). For those who want to know more about Peter’s OEC magic read:
    http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=791903&msgid=4388583

BTA is a very good stock for traders. The SP is highly volatile and shot up on “good news” and drop down to earth when reality sets in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.