BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Moreld,I am very happy to explain why I quoted Peter Cook stated...

1. 830 Posts.
    Moreld,
    I am very happy to explain why I quoted Peter Cook stated the $55M cash balance without quoting the AstraZeneca payment. In the context of cash backing, the payment was irrelevant without revealing the expenses/outgoings.

I had followed Peter Cook’s sterling performance in BTA for years. We know of many Peter Cooked Announcements in the past . Peter mentioned the $55M cash balance and the $4.2M payment to give an appearance of a cash backing of 34 cents.
    In these days of advance electronics, even an idiot of a CEO would know the cash backing. I repeat my statement. Peter LIED on the cash balance because even idiots know cash backing for October is not the September cash balance + income –zero expenses.

Quoting Moreld:
    I accept it may simply have been the error of an amateur investor and if so I apologies for giving you a hard time about it.

Moreld, you are not the amateur investor you want to present yourself to be. You implied you read Peter Cook’s 2008 contract. Many a times, in your post you displayed a fine understanding of economics and accounting to be able to spruik BTA with finesse.

Unlike your finesse , there are some like Portable Alpha who would spruik BTA with QUOTE:
    “BTA in my opinion should not pay a dividend. If anything it should recommence the on market buy back with it's cash balance. It could buy back 20-30% of stock and still have more than enough cash and future income to fund a pipeline”

Port, what is BTA’s current cash balance? Is BTA making Zillions in profit to pay divident?

No, Port and Moreld – I do NOT hate Peter Cook. I believe in the Biota products and it is a shame to see a fine company bogged down by Peter Cook and his mates.
    I am only revealing the TRUTH about Peter Cook and his mates who continue to treat shareholders with contempt. There is a recent post here in HC (perhaps the poster can post the link again) on link to Bioshares where the chairman could not get it why Bioshares is calling for the chairman’s early resignation!

Now I have explain why I used only part of mPeter Cook's statement, could you explain why you accussed me of fabricating lies that Shareholders voted down Peter Cook's LTIOs? We are holding our breath.

LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.