BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

tamiflop now the looser relenza the winner, page-29

1. 512 Posts.
    abobo your are digging a deeper hole for yourself.

"Peter LIED on the cash balance because even idiots know cash backing for October is not the September cash balance + income –zero expenses."

Of course not, cash backing at October is September cash backing plus any actual cash flow.

We know the September cash position we know a cash amount received we do not know any other cash flows. We simply can NOT tell what the cash was at the time of the AGM.

We know two things for sure on this matter.
    1. Peter Cook and John Grant both said at that AGM that cash was $0.34.
    2. abobo, with no evidence called PC a liar and continues to do so in face of evidence that shows he can not know what the cash balance was.

I reckon with IP logging that an industrious lawyer could stitch you up. This is a public conversation and in the face of evidence if you pursuit in calling PC and by inference JG liars then I suggest you ensure your anonymity, your assets or both.

There is no way you can tell what the cash balance was.

Abobo I know you know that cash balance can NOT be derived by cash + income - expenses. To me it appeared you were trying to insinuate that the cash balance could be arrived at that way and that cash was therefore lower than 34 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.