BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Thanks Abobo,Its hard for me to judge Peter Cookes perfomance...

1. 9,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Thanks Abobo,

Its hard for me to judge Peter Cookes perfomance unless I spend some time researching myself although your post does not make me very exited with him leading BTA.

Still for now what has interested me is Relenza and the fact that Relenza could now be the winner instead of Tamiflu.

For me this is the main reason why I bought a parcel of BTA shares yesterday. If and I think that will now happen, more Governments buy Relenza at increasing number to replace their stock piles then BTA could be a stellar performer.

To predict future sales of Relenza will always be a guess as it all depends on the individual countries, budgets and bureacratie. Payments are normally from what I remember the quarter after GSK receives payements from its customer.

As I said before the performance of Peter Cooke is not going to determen future sales of Relenza.

But I have to be honest the settlement of the law suite did not impress me at all.

Lets hope for all of us that more big sales of Relenza are going to take place soon.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.