BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

tamiflu end of shelf life roche gilead, page-6

1. 757 Posts.
    prophet4me,
    I'm sorry, care to explain "low risk, lower reward" to the last twenty years for shareholders, because it obviously has nothing to do with management who take "no risk, and constant reward" but should read "high risk, no reward" for shareholders.

Don't you think there's been a miracle string of good fortune (which adds up to high risk)for Biota started twenty years ago when zanamivir was invented,then bird flu gets deadly and Tamiflu resistant, then seasonal flu is full strength and Tamiflu resistant,then swine flu is highly contagious, and Tamiflu resistant. At any stage zanamivir could have had resistance, and GSK would have dropped Relenza in a flash. HIGH RISK.

Prophet4me, surprise me, care to quantify this mythical gibberish of which you speak, how much has Biota management rewarded you with "lower reward"? It's not rocket science, Biota has given you NO REWARD, no reward plan, no reward is planned EVER for the Dawn of the Dead shareholder zombies, the Biota management plans are simple, "just empty their pockets of money, and shoot them in the head if they get close enough to bite you."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.