BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

IF the networks pick up on this it will, IMHO, open the...

1. 270 Posts.
    IF the networks pick up on this it will, IMHO, open the floodgates on Tamiflu V Relenza in the public sphere.

Its a copywriters dream

Teen suicide.
    Millions of taxpayers dollars wasted on a 98% ineffective treatment (yeah I know the facts but I'm talking headlines)
    Aussie alternative superior.
    Aussie science overlooked.

An opening grab might be... ""when we return....The swine flu pandemic and how government ineptitude may cost australian lives and how millions of taxpayers dollars are likely to have been wasted"

And Biota's PR machine.......... "oh well..... we don't think people should speculate...."
    If the pronouncement by our esteemed leader when the SP spiked is any guide you can bet he'll pour cold water somehow ........ on the fact that Relenza works and the competitor medicine doesn't and that in two months the Flu will have run its course, just in time for the release of vaccines...... which also may not work.. and will take how much longer to inoculate "the herd"

The science is strong... the killer instinct.. the business & PR acumen is......... lacking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.