BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

I don't watch trades closely enough to have independently...

1. 270 Posts.
    I don't watch trades closely enough to have independently verified the control bots have over the market in BTA but have seen and read enough to believe they are a significant and growing factor in all shares... and therefore take your point about threatening retail investors to be more specifically a threat to internet based retail investors.

I'll take it as given that the recent sideways move around $2 - $2.20 is at least in part bot related.

I would suggest that the concept that traders can't go against the power of the bots means for the average long only retail/investor/trader/amateur speculator that shares don't go up on good news.... and therefore the reason for BTA current malaise.... is plausible but not worthy of concern for an investor in BTA... trader/get rich quicker yes..... believer in fundamentals... not so much.

What we might be "missing in this scenario" is that the market simply does not believe (or understand) that Tamiflu is dead and/or Swine flu is a threat still worthy of gov't millions.... basically there is a lack of belief that "everything starts to point to..... Biota will make.. returns"

Or there is a conspiracy to keep the SP low by some who see this all too clearly (not meant as sarcasm, I truly think this is at least as likely)

So IYHO its "nearly a given", good for you and thanks for sharing, perhaps just accept that others dont.
    I've sought out your comment on this share for sometime JoJo and even rereading your post above believe you are genuine for you preface opinion as such. I too hope it comes good (in fact I have money riding on it) and that we're not missing something.. I share your frustration...

The science is with us...... nature is with us..... we may profit from others travail... but only because we may help lessen it... maybe swine flu, or Influenza more generally may not be the problem we expect and the SP fizzles...... would that be so bad??... unlikely but..hey maybe that's what we're missing people/investors are too sanguine about the future......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.