LYC 0.16% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

tan in denial of lamp soon be in production

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    According to Sinchew, Tan does not believe that LAMP could be in production soon. He claims that he visited the factory area last week and did not see any production activities. (This of course is BS, he cannot nor any non-authorsied person can go within 3 kms of the PLANT, as the security is so tight )
    He thinks that this is only a desperate attempt by LYC to shore up the share price to please its investors.
    What an idiot!
    http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sinchew-i.com%2Fnode%2F352761
    Pahang • Kuantan 7th) counter-rare earth leaders do not believe that Linus factory the first batch of the finished product is nearing completion, and doubt that "speculation shares" smacks of.

Green event President I and save Malaysia Chairman Chen Wende when Linus announced today, expressed doubts about the reliability of in unison.

Linus announced today that rare-earth plant in Kuantan will be in production within the next few weeks the first rare earth production.

I to "desperate" to describe Linus announced that Linus just on speculation the company's share price.

He stressed that regardless of Linus have any Dominion, civil campaign against rare earths will continue.

Chen Wende: did not find signs of refinery operations

The other hand, Chen Wende believes that Linus made announced this at a time when stock prices continue to slip, there seems to be engaged in public relations, so as to further strengthen the confidence of investors suspected of.

He said he had last week to gabion rare plant inspections, but has not found any signs of refineries are operating, and suspect that the "first batch of finished products to be produced" is just a smokescreen.

"We were worried about this narrative does not, we also have a series of campaigns against Linus, including 7 judicial action, we insist on the original position, until Linus up out of Malaysia. "

"Hot news: storm of rare-earth plant"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.29
Change
-0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.37 $6.29 $15.63M 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1079 $6.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.31 10515 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.