PRX 16.7% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Tanami gets another Major NCM

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    Thanks penrice1 & G'day all.
    NCM another major moving into the Tanami in a 50:50-J.V. -Encounter Recourses ltd.
    So that's Newmont -Newcrest & Northern Star Resources in the Tanami !!!
    Are we under scrutiny with our holdings -What do you recon ?-sure are imo, any way some
    interesting points of interest below especially when you reflect on ABU's recent RAB
    programs results at Capstan.
    See below J.V. information associated with NCM & Encounter Recourses & what is mentioned regarding
    the Tanami structural corridor & reflect on the position of Capstan & Callie, there is more detail in actual
    announcement- recommend reading -so below is the link.
    Also of interest is the correlation of what this J.V. see's as ppb in defining a Gold Anomalism -see references
    given to ppb being only 63ppb Au that is described as a 5km x 5m significant gold anomaly a bit further
    South South West at Phillipson Range.
    ENR: Highly Prospective Tanami

Now reflect after reading on Capstan early results​
    Broad zones of anomalism were intersected
    21m @ 139ppb Au from 15 m (BL0042)
    including 6m @ 347ppb Au from 15m
    3m @ 202ppb Au from 45m & 6m @ 302ppb Au from 60m (BL0047)
    9m @ 76ppb Au from 36m (BL0048)
    2m @ 105ppb Au from 75m (BL0061)
    6m @ 249ppb Au from 39m (BL0003)
    And drilling to the North East beneath a historic soil arsenic anomaly intersected

6m @ 249ppb Au from 39m (BL0003)
    3m @ 92ppb Au from 42m (BL0019)

Both intersections are part of thicker anomalous zones in each hole.
    The target of the drilling was a structure interpreted in broad spaced magnetics intersecting
    the Dead Bullock Formation.​

ASX Ann-NCM 14/12/2017
    Some interesting extracts
    Highly prospective Tanami land package secured
    The directors of Encounter Resources Ltd ("Encounter" or "the Company") are pleased to announce that the Company has secured a major new tenement position in the Tanami region of Western Australia.
    These tenements are currently being assessed under the project generation alliance with Newcrest Mining Limited (ASX: NCM) and, if approved, will enter a 50:50 joint venture under the terms of the
    Newcrest-Encounter project generation alliance (refer ASX release 21 July 2017).
    Commenting on the project acquisition, Encounter Managing Director Will Robinson said:
    "The Tanami Gold Province hosts Newmont Mining Corporation’s Callie Gold mine.

This is one of the world’s lowest cost gold mines where recent near mine exploration success has added new
    high grade gold resources of significant scale.
    This district scale opportunity, with limited prior and modern exploration, covers the prospective Tanami structural corridor as
    it extends into
    Western Australia.
    The limited exploration to date has returned high grade gold intersections and numerous gold anomalies.
    We believe the application of modern exploration techniques can unearth the potential of this district
    scale opportunity"

The tenement acquisition covers an area of over 4,200km2 and 100km of strike along the major structural corridor that
    extends through the Tanami region from the Northern Territory into Western Australia (see Figure 1).
    This corridor’s mineral potential has been well established, however, significantly underexplored.
    The corridor is clearly outlined as a distinct ridge in the regional gravity data that is interpreted as a
    fundamental controlling structure for gold mineralisation in the region (see Figure 2).

The significance of the Tanami Gold Province is becoming more evident with material
    new near mine gold discoveries at the +13Moz, high grade/low cost Callie gold mine
    controlled by Newmont and increased focus by Northern Star Resources Ltd at the Tanami
    and Coyote gold projects.

upload_2017-12-15_4-19-4.png
    Western Tanami Gravity Corridor
    upload_2017-12-15_4-24-20.png
    Eastern Tanami Gravity Corridor

Capstan Aircore Program Confirms Large Scale Gold Anomalism
    Capstan aircore program confirms large scale gold anomalism & its position being 50 kms
    West North West of Newmonts Callie Gold mine
    Managing Director Matt Briggs said “Capstan aircore drilling has confirmed large scale gold anomalism-beneath arsenic
    anomalism previously defined in soil sampling.
    Capstan is a 22km x 8km subarea of the Bluebush Project falling within the Trans-Tanami
    Fault Zone
    located 50km north east of the world class Callie Gold Mine.
    The Dead Bullock Formation (host rock of Callie), folding and faulting complexity, and geochemical
    anomalism highlight the prospectivity of the area.
    It is encouraging to get these intersections in the first systematic bedrock testing of the area.”
    arsenic anomalism in surface samples and drilling is highly elevated in the northern part of
    Capstan proximal to the Tanami Fault.

I asked Matt at the AGM if Callie was also sitting on an arsenic anomalism
    Answer -Yes Callie sits on approx. 2 square km's of arsenic anomalism.

glth-salt​

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $59.61K 29.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 29593639 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16252889 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.