PRX 50.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Tanami gets another Major NCM, page-2

1. 1,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Encounter MD Will Robinson, will he be Lost In Space or will it be a case of Beam me up Scotty. Not having a crack at you Salt or anyone else My criticism is the fact that a multi million $$$$ resource is sitting there idle because the management are exclusively geologists who have no expertise or will to go out & mine, it's a mind set, find it, but after that it's up to someone else to do something useful with it They are chasing the ultimate rock kickers dream, a multi million ounce deposit. Nothing wrong with that, but holders are paying for that dream, especially when the cashflow could be generated internally. I really do hope that the new BOD are successful, but future CRs are on the cards. One more thing that does stick in my craw especially after the S2R debacle is that you are all depending on assays from RC drilling, Diamond is the only way to go when chasing gold. RC is only good for indications of mineralogy, rock formations & geology, never depend on the assays from an RC hole. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $242 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 40483127 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16013694 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.