ETM 5.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

From what I recall it was the EAMRA who had given the indication...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    From what I recall it was the EAMRA who had given the indication that their review should be completed by 26th August. They are naturally going to be working on Greenland time. Given the 12 hour time difference between Nuuk and Sydney this would suggest they were expecting the review to be finalised outside of business hours tonight Australian time.

As to whether this news is released directly to the media or just directly to GGG I can't be sure. I would have thought though that reporting requirements for GGG would require that this information is released to the media quickly.

Unless the EAMRA misses its indicated timeline GGG should know the result before trade opens in Australia tomorrow.

If the EIA goes through smoothly I would think that the announcement likely comes prior to trade tomorrow with either no trading halt or a trading halt for a very short period of time.

If we don't hear anything by trade opening in Australia tomorrow or if there is a trading halt indicating it might be several days before an announcement I would suggest that there is some cause for concern. This is because I would take this as either EAMRA hasn't hit their deadline (which may indicate they have had to provide detailed feedback on what still needs to be fixed) or GGG is taking their time to construct an announcement that admits its not across the line as yet but still tries to paint it in a positive light.

I have a pretty high level of confidence that it gets through at some point (and even think now is a good chance) but would anybody disagree that if we don't hear anything overnight tonight we probably need to start changing our expectations on timing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $8.365K 380.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 436371 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1363 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.