ETM 4.55% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

again an article from sermitsiaq about...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    again an article from sermitsiaq about Tanbreez:

Original:
    https://sermitsiaq.ag/uden-kina-ingen-ved-kringlerne

Translate with google:
    Chinese companies are heavily involved in technology and the market for rare earths. Tanbreez is looking for investors for what they believe is the world's second largest occurrence of rare earths. Greg Barnes hopes to start mining in two years.Rare soils and China belong together. When Greenland says yes to a mine at Kringlerne, they are saying yes to shutting China in.It writes the newspaper Sermitsiaq.It is very difficult. Yes, it is virtually impossible to get around China if a rare earth mine in Killavaat Alannguat (Kringlerne) is to be built.To that extent, Chinese companies control everything - economy, technology, market - regarding the rare earth metals that are so important in electric cars, computers, telephones, wind turbines.This is what one of the leading Danish experts in the field, chief consultant Per Kalvig, GEUS (The National Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland), says.China has almost a monopoly - China has a strategy of controlling the value chain and the market all the way around. There is political support for this, and China has other methods than Western countries. China can turn on the price screw if they face competition.- And in that way achieve almost monopoly. The European Commission is working hard to achieve greater independence for Europe. And so does the United States. But it's easier on paper than in reality.- Right now, it is quite a challenge to get around China if you work with rare earth metals, says Per Kalvig to the newspaper Sermitsiaq.Nevertheless, this is what Australian Tanbreez is trying at the Pretzels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $20 970

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 716229 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 56102 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.