ETM 5.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Tanbreez on the move, page-101

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Hi Father D,

What I'm saying is that these influences are already deep in Greenland, take Naaja for example, if you look into her background it's super weird how a psychologist would suddenly run for politics and after side lined by her own party would get a blessing from the Danish Queen to be the head of prison system for Greenland, and how she is focusing on wishing washy woke things rather than fixing the problem at hand.

Take for example the Greenland airport, if I'm the person in charge of course I would do my homework and pick the best bargain out there which was the Chinese offer, but because it was the Chinese the Danish government had to step in and fund the airport project, on the other hand id US wants a airport runway, no problems it was ok what ever they did, they build a military base there and it was still ok with the Dans.

Putting these together my hunch and my reading only is that these forces don't want ETM to go ahead, they hold the GoG in check, and hence tries every way through proper channels and improper means to stop the project. The West paints China as evil, but the only chance for ETM to go ahead is for Euro to realise it's in their own interest to work with China and Russia rather than this Cold War mentality, which suit no one but the US elites.

The average US citizen has been impacted by the U.S. elitist policies heavily already, the country is in deep divide and the system can only come up with Trump and Biden, I really think when and if Trump is elected it may lead to US having a look at its internal problems and turn its attention internally, then can ETM be a success.

Or perhaps, all hopes on the next GoG election? I'm not that confident... Yet I'm optimistic in the long run, especially that the EU is now warming up to the idea of working with China, but again, it's election year, you suddenly see a big sway of votes to the opposition parties, and all these opposition parties are all pro US... only time will tell what will happen next.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $8.161K 383.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174222 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 59703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.