SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

tangrams, page-2

1. 7,761 Posts.
    Thanks Jontyg,

One other thing I forgot to mention was that in the interim, he is going to direct people to our website! He also said "Perhaps I should have got you to do ours". I replied "No it's not what I do for a living - nor is it professional as such".

I explained that I would be at liberty to add stuff to our website that he wouldn't be able to do to his.

I also told him about our little competition for a new name for Retail Star. He laughed and asked for some suggestions.

I suggested we might put them up on the website for a bit of fun.

Thanks Jontyg - I have access to the NT Dept of Fisheries and Minerals website to scout around at all the various leases. I found the one that they have not yet been granted E24414 (Celia) and a few of the others. It's an interesting site.

I've just done a post on another site to keep them in the loop as well.

I asked permission about the release of the BRR stuff too, asking Ian Scott if I could post it on here. He agreed so that's why I posted it.

I'll eventually be putting all the contact details of RSL on the website so that anyone who has an inclination to contact the company - and that includes you too Meerkat, can do so. It's only the cost of a telephone call and a bit of time.

I wonder for all the posters who have bragged about making money on this stock - whether any of them have bothered to pick up the phone and say thanks to Ian.

Cheers,
    Tangrams

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.