HHL 3.39% $2.85 hunter hall international limited

If Peter Hall's recent stock picking performance is so mediocre...

1. 41 Posts.
    If Peter Hall's recent stock picking performance is so mediocre and he reckons the going is getting tough, then I welcome his departure. Souls obviously want the portfolios HHL has put together and their performance over recent times is quite good. Panic if you will but I have seen this all before (especially during the GFC) when everyone rushed for the door (including me I must say), then to see the "good" funds bounce back eventually. With an INTERESTED fund manager (Souls) and a group of high class funds under management, I can see the share price slowly improving over the next few months. It's not that HHL has made poor investment choices (like Slater and Gordon)..the portfolios are strong and now we will have a proven fund manager to manage the operation. NO ONE is indispensable and there are many new, young and highly intelligent managers around. Souls is a magnificent company which has been very well run for MANY years and will take our investment to new highs in my opinion. I'm definitely staying put.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.