CNM carnegie corporation limited

Have you read the latest news release on the REH website? It...

1. 513 Posts.
    Have you read the latest news release on the REH website? It starts with this:
    'The directors of REH (“Directors”) acknowledge the announcement made earlier today by Carnegie Corporation Limited (“Carnegie”) of Perth, Australia regarding REH’s CETO technology, the full text of which is set out below. While the Directors believe Carnegie’s approach to the first commercial CETO installation to be a potentially successful route and whilst an agreement with Carnegie is under discussion, no such agreement has yet been finalised or entered into.'

If you want exposure to the wave technology, I feel it is better to buy REH on the AIM. I first brought CNM back in 2003 when Seapower Pacific was first established with PHY. I just don't understand the way CNM does business and this latest press release has once again backed up my thoughts. Who in would release a press statement and not have a formal agreement in place with the owner of the technology! I think the next board meeting of REH will be very interesting, considering Mr Burns is a board member.

Just to end on a positive note, I email Mr Profitt and his engineering staff regularly, and they respond quickly to any questions I have

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.