SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

tanking on a good day, page-26

1. 174 Posts.
    Hi DC. Your article asks legitimate, pertinent questions about SBN and its immediate market.

If you are a venture capitalist looking at a company, you would have to consider SBN a high risk, given their current status and sales to date. It has a good product, but it isn't in the market to the extent that it warrants a 'buy now' tag.
    Earnings growth is speculative and as demonstrated in previous reports, has not met expectations of shareholders.
    The global credit crisis could have a detrimental effect, as I tried to point out and discuss in a previous post.
    The industry that SBN operates in is very lucrative and SBN could make millions, but keeping in mind there are other companies in the same business and I don't think they will be sitting on their hands. They will be continuously working on and developing new product.
    I have been communicating with forensic companies in the US and they are all pro urine at this stage.
    I strongly believe that SBN has the product and the capability to make it in this market, out with the US, but they need to get sales and prove that the product is world class and acceptable.
    The last question I would ask myself is; why after announcing China and Latvia has the share price dropped?
    My thoughts only. If I was a venture capitalist at this point in time SBN would be on my radar, but not as a buy until they have sales.

TC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.