ECT 28.6% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

tanking or tanking??, page-2

1. 2,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 901
    Sheesh Rupe is relentless, kos or esi must have stabbed him in the back or something but alas who do we believe?????
    A guy posting on the net claiming to have all this knowledge of how the company is failing it's shareholders without any further updates and progress bla bla....

Should we put rupe in charge of ESI there was talk of a petition!! yeh where do i sign!! I'm sure he'll get the deal signed and plant up in a year!! Don't know if they'd understand his lingo tho....

But the question I ask you Rupe followers is
    If his turned on Kos/ESI what makes you think he won't
    turn on you guys!!

WHeres he getting all this info from ??? Kos himself?? whats the motive?? ramp the stock down and decrease the value of his 15 million units?????

Is he rampin it down to 5c so dou dou can buy back in?>????
    are they a team???

All i'm saying it just don't make sense......

Deals of this magnitude take time and anyone knows trying to get a deal over the line sometimes takes longer than expected.....

We'll just have to wait and see do your own research and tread your path carefully.....

If i was ESI i wouldn't bow down to some guy on the net demanding announcements its like bowing to some terrorist demands ....

As for making him CEO - well talk about flufff whats he achieved apart from whining on HC forum, why replace a CEO who's signed a major deal???

Enjoy the weekend :)

Kos give them an announcement for god's sake! sick of the bitchin...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $43.54K 14.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 17485353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6605665 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.