ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

There is clearly a personal issue here Rupert which has no place...

1. 73 Posts.
    There is clearly a personal issue here Rupert which has no place in this kind of forum. If you have a problem with management then go discuss it with them or sell your stock but personal attacks simply look amateurish to me.

This stock was at high levels years ago when there was no IP deal, no deals in the pipeline and a strong economy. Today ESI owns the IP, has deals in the pipeline spoken about by the head of a nation (Vietnam) and has done this in an extremely challenging economy. Basically they now need to:-

1 Ensure there is enough cash to operate while the deal pipeline progresses
    2 Sign more deals so that they can produce cash flow one day
    3 Move forward with their other technologies (e.g. Matmoor etc)

These things were not done by previous management and are being done now so this represents progress to me and a more solid company to invest in. If one does not agree with the timeline then one should sell out and invest elsewhere. I have constantly said that this is a medium term, relatively risky (getting better) investment.

If one's timeline is short term then this is the wrong stock for you.

As far as "Rupert for CEO" postings go, I prefer calm focussed management which does not get involved in gossip and stays focussed on its mission.

The source of stress for some shareholders is not the company or its CEO but the fact that some shareholders have invested too much of their bankroll in one stock OR have chosen a stock which carries too much risk for their constitution.

One should reflect on one's investment personality and decisions rather than wishing that a small new tech company was not risky and could move faster in what is the worst economy in recent memory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $100 33.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 19062147 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12731463 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.