RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

tanking...

1. 1,680 Posts.
    It seems that RMG was not immune to the latest turmoil on world financial markets.... i am looking for a turnaround soon upon the release of further results and the possibility of a JORC by years end... I have spoke to JR of late and he told me along with the usual BS that the signs coming from the sampling is promising and the only way to confirm these resources is with further drilling... He alerted me to the fact that MONEY IS BEING spent on exploration and hope the share price to re bound on further positive news... I proceeded to quiz him on the holloman connection though all he said was they are a very influential backer.... His final statement alerted me to the fact that the company was in good hands and that a share price turnaround SHOULD be on the cards following the supposed POSITIVE NEWS... As always i continue to hold not on the basis of JR's message but on the basis of the strength of the tenements and the knowledge that all is required is an aggressive drilling program to uncover the vast resources which RMG should have...

Good Luck to all the Holders.... GOOD TO SEE BRANTLEY et all back for a few posts increases my confidence 10 fold....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.