AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Tantalex Resources News, in AVZ area 13698

1. 444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    http://portals.flexicadastre.com/drc/en/

So CATL and HuaYou probably have a joint JV named Ruiyou. Ruiyou owns all the rubbish heaps that the Belgians used to pile up as rubbish. This garbage is on the site of AVZ and parts of TTX. It is assumed that there are still many recyclable raw materials in the heap. Without the permission of AVZ and TTX they are not allowed to process their piles because they are on their land. It is now assumed that this condition was deliberately caused so that one already has the foot in the door. So for TTX basically positive, if there in the future what is found

TORONTO and MUNICH, Germany, July 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TANTALEX Resources Corporation (CSE:TTX) (FSE:1T0) (“TANTALEX” or the “Corporation”), is pleased to announce that its 90% owned subsidiary Buckell SAS (“Buckell”) has entered into an assignment agreement (the “Agreement”) to acquire Mines d’Or Resources (“Minor”) 65% participation in a joint venture entity to which will be transferred the PER 13698 (Permis Exploitation Rejets) (“PER 13698”). PER 13698 grants exclusive rights to mine the tailings of the historical Manono-Kitotolo mine for lithium, tin and tantalum. The new entity will be named Société des Tailings de Manono (“STM”) and will be owned 65% by Buckell, 30% by La Congolaise D’Exploitation Minière (“La Cominière”) and 5% by Minor. The closing of the contemplated transaction by Buckell is subject to various conditions and payments, namely, but not limited to, the successful transfer and registration of the PER 13698 in the name of the newly created entity STM with the Democratic Republic of Congo Mining Cadastre (“CAMI”).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.