AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

In the past I have ticked posters that have reported back what...

1. 1,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    In the past I have ticked posters that have reported back what they've said AVZ has said to them when they rang them because I appreciated that in most if not all cases they were genuinely trying to share.

But a report of a verbal exchange is still hearsay and still deniable from the company's point of view even if there was not any issues at all with pseudo anonymous with respect to each other HotCopper members making the reports.

Even a completely genuine completely faithful reporter can be made a tool of (by a company representative) if they are willing to pass on information that a company representative can deny to a public forum.

Whether you have 5 million shares or 500 I encourage you to do your own research including contacting the company if you want to - their email is on their website and every bit as accessible as their phone number -so if you have really acquired 5 million shares and never thought to discover either until this time then both are available - but making your inquiry with an email rather than a phone call is what I would do myself and what I'd recommend anyone else do because it puts the company's response on the record and creates a piece of substantiated information instead of something that is not.

If no one ever reported an unsubstantiated phone conversation to the forum, in my opinion, the forum would be the better for it. But they will. And the terms of use allow for reports of unsubstantiated information as a basis for complaint - then the moderators not the post reporting make a call - it is not a threat to point that out and it is not personal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.