SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Regardless of how much weight to place on the translated...

1. 109 Posts.
    Regardless of how much weight to place on the translated statement by Ayman Ibrhamis, it's encouraging to see the resolution of the survey in this forum by ourmark on 3 November.
    We've finally reached the dizzying heights of 1.5c (or .015) thereby justifying the +5 score that was the survey's outcome.
    Those of us who've castigated GIP's management in the past for their inability to come within cooee of finance for the project, and I'm one of them, have also contributed to the overall negative picture that would've been picked up by any prospective investor doing their due diligence.
    It might be too strong to say it's kept the price down, but it certainly hasn't helped build it up.
    So from someone whose stake in GIP goes back to the last century (on 16 August 1999 I paid .068 per share)I can truly say that I am now feeling hopeful the company will start generating returns for its investors.
    The world's now a different place and GIP's a different company. And there are still many hurdles to be overcome (to say the bloody obvious) but I'm one of those who put a + into ourmark's survey and that's how I feel.
    Does anyone else feel 6.8 cents a share is possible? I do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2133271 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 310000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.