SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

Treefeed, if you hate the stock so much why do you keep...

1. 236 Posts.
    Treefeed, if you hate the stock so much why do you keep following it & bagging others ? My accountant tells me "don't look back" . Sounds like you need to move on. Delete GIP from your HC scoping.

Just for the record, I agree "previous" management did not fully explain the off-take agreement, yes the upside "cream" has been taken out of that contract, but you seem to think that there cannot be a reasonable profit even at that level. If that is the case, why is Mr.G (new management) still on the job and bringing in more expertise and the Egyptian Banking Consortium even proposing a draft term sheet ?

The past is the past, I was extremely unhappy ( no bloody unhappy) with it also, the new team has made considerable more progress.

On the Tantalum price and contract, just a couple of extracts you appear to have glossed over ;
    a) H.C.Starck has recently confirmed ongoing interest in the 600,000 lbs and also in the additional 325,000 lbs of Ta2O5 production per annum Revenue from Ta2O5 ( make no mistake, if a second contract is done with HC Starck, the additional will have no tie to the first contract which we know HC Starck is ecstatic about at getting past previous management)

b) Offtake Agreement covers > 80% of Stage 1 OPEX & provides for OPEX escalation.

I think it was Baggies idea for us all to have a get together in an Cairo Restaurant in due course upon conclusion of a finance package, and even possibly personal tour of the facility by Mr. G so he could put a face to "some very long long time retail shareholders", from your comments, we will not reserve a chair for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.205M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $20.6K 2.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7169940 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.