SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

I look forward to the day that there is something new to discuss...

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    I look forward to the day that there is something new to discuss - not a hell of a lot of point in going over old ground, ad nauseam, not a lot of point in beating each other up, either.
    I think one new point introduced there by S101, thanks, I don't recall CPI being mentioned, specifically, previously, every little helps.
    Was it a record that there was only one post on GIP in June, and that was a side issue relating to the concentrate price?
    Whatever, I happen to believe that current management are doing their best to progress the project, Mr. G has, as we know, about ten million reasons to make it work and, as TPG has reminded us, has recently made important and expensive additions to the Board and management staff, presumably in anticipation of progress, or why bother?
    The terms sheet, I'm no longer so sure about since GIP suspended negotiations and went looking at the lower capital cost route, but I wouldn't know.
    Looking forward to that Cairo dinner TPG, only fly in the ointment is that you can't buy Vioform tablets anymore, so we'll have to think about that one, but that's in the future.
    B22.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $23 3.289K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 123694 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 523176 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.