PEK 2.38% 20.5¢ peak rare earths limited

yeah a got a phone call, letter and emails...I didn’t go for any...

1. 671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    yeah a got a phone call, letter and emails...I didn’t go for any new shares....I’m full in PEK already so no real need if I’m only going to get X amount more.

but good confidence out in the market for them atm, could be in the 5 cents next week.

lots of positive news for NDPr price and future demand for electric cars and wind, UK banning petrol cars 2030 overnight as well following most of Europe’s lead.

last time NDPr prices were this high 3 Years ago, PEK was over 10 cents. So I don’t think the market has really catched onto that.

no doubt people may have lost a little faith along the way, but these things take time. Many approvals in Australia takes Years even 10+ so being a little realistic here is important.

Personally I think first quarter will be SML, then we are looking at a 2 to 3 Year startup, with the work that PEK has already done. Considering most of these other REE will be looking at least 5 years from a DFS.

by then we have got it rolling along with downstream top priced product to market at a highly demanding stage with a shift into electrics.

I really see demand out pacing supply here and with that comes $$$ on mines to be coming online. PEK’s world class site will be needed.

if NDPr holds up, finance shouldn’t be an issue...they have already had US GOV agency discussions and other overseas markets...

keep the faith, GL....DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $54.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $14.96K 75.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34585 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.