KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

Even Eyeon/Copolus at 11c is doing better than most with a lower...

1. 18,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Even Eyeon/Copolus at 11c is doing better than most with a lower average price than many retail investors. They would probably be happy with the mirage of a 4c share price so they can dump out for a 50% loss, but I think they are fools if they think this is ever, ever, ever going above 2c if this deal goes through.

And then there were the 19.5m to mates of Pursuit Capital at 5.3c. What a sweet deal they were given. Wonder where those votes are going. And aren't they the ones to get another 20m shares out of this deal?

As I said to low acclaim some months back, every few months this KEY crew halve the shareprice and do another dilution to keep the money rolling in and that is exactly what this Zeta deal will be about. I mean to get a big dilution thrown at you at a 50% discount to the last suckers looks like a good deal until 6 months have gone past and all the drill/progress promises have evaporated like a morning fog on a sunny day.
    The 4c pricing of Zeta is meaningless. Does anyone here actually think Zeta's 50% of 55bcf is worth ~30m? lol. No, the smaller Zeta shareholders have been trapped in an illiquid investment that to my eye seems to have a hollow rusty tin for a balance sheet and huge outgoings for all those quality experienced oil staff. And I expect those smaller shareholders to be dumping out their hundreds of millions of KEY shares at less than 2c soon after they are issued.

I cannot imagine what any shareholder must be thinking buy voting for ANYTHING put together by the KEY board and int's advisor's given their track record. Tell them to get stuffed. I think I could find a tramp on the street that would look after our interest better.

Maybe it is tome to face it: The only profit that will ever be extracted from KEY was extracted by the master ramper T4P.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.