VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Re:"...If Tanzanian deal was dead we would know about it by...

1. 1,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Re:"...If Tanzanian deal was dead we would know about it by now....".....really ALH?...we have been 'told' in many different ways this Co is 'alive' for several years now also...which has been akin to saying 'granny on life-support' is doing gymnastics imo....

And....as for "...a single bureaucrat has held up the funding..."....c'mon ALH?... dont you think an 'optical' president, and quite a few vested parties, would have already 'eye-balled' this 'single bureaucrat', in the many months this has already dragged on, and turned it around if they wanted to?...there must be more to this that the cant see through the ' blue paint' yet......perhaps the idea that the proposed Prospectus was attempting to raise more $ than this 'foreign company' is worth to mine 'their' graphite may have been an 'optical' factor in the Government's decision to date...
    Scenario.....who is the winner if this Co goes 'under' in a pre-election year?....a single bureaucrat'?
    I believe share holders will 'tell' the market if, and when, this deal is dead....this Co has, and will only survive on 'life-support' as long as share holders keep supplying o$$ygen...imo any future CR may well test that resolve....enough is enough....I certainly won't be putting in $$$ until VRC throw out the 'blue paint' and announce some substantiated facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $12.60K 2.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 40058571 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5121616 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.